Graphic Mod and FPS Boost v 4.0 FS22
Are you getting low fps, just put the game.xml file in Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022 to get more fps and get rid of the crashes. your graphics settings may change.
Another way is:
Go to Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022. Edit your game.xml file. A little bit below there will be a place written D3D_12. Fix it to D3D_11 and then enter the game. keep in mind this is more suitable for low end computers only. If your system is medium, try don’t forget, the fps increases, but on some computers it may start to drop, if you observe a drop, pull back to dx12 instead of dx11.
How to install:
– 1. Open the downloaded file, open the “Graphic Mods File” folder, and then copy all the files in it
– 2. Come to the place where the game is installed. example: D:\Farming Simulator 22
– 3. When you come to the place where the game is installed, you will see the “x64” folder
– 4. Open the x64 folder, paste the files you copied into the x64 folder
– 5. That’s it for the transaction. but reshade needs to be installed. Let me tell you how to set up reshade. – How to install reshade? 1 https://reshade.me Download reshade