Realistic Rain v4.3 By Darkcaptain
Realistic Rain v4.3:
– Some small sound tweaks to fix sound clipping from other mods
– Updated description
– Other minor tweaks
– Improved textures of raindrops from inside cabin (windshield & windows) higher quality and more defined textures.
– Increased the amount of raindrops on the windshield and windows
– Better textures of the exterior rain, better color, transparency and shorter “lines”
– Improved the effects and behavior of raindrops on the windshield and windows
– Improved textures water particles/spray of the wheels when the asphalt is wet (Truck player and AI Traffic)
– Dynamic exterior and interior rain sounds. different samples, effects and transitions according to the intensity of the rain.
– High quality thunder sounds, about 20 different sounds of great variety, delay included between 1-5 seconds, simulating IRL.
Note: The number of raindrops on windows will vary depending on the intensity and the direction of the rain (controlled by the game)
– 1.42 to 1.45.x Versions
– Support for FMOD Sound System.
– Compatible with All DLC’s and Mods Maps (ProMods…)
– Compatible with Sound Fixes Pack by Drive Safely
– Compatible with all trucks (Trucks mods included)
– Compatible with ‘Optional mod’ for Convoy Mode
– It should work with other Weathers/Graphics Mods, But remember put RR above in priority.
Note: You should know that Autumn Seasons By Grimes disables thunders. The lack of these aspects is not from ‘Realistic Rain’ mod.
– Must have high priority in Mod Manager. Realistic Rain ABOVE/ON TOP of Weathers/Graphics, Maps and Sound mods.
– Recommended: Turn off the reverb options in the game sound settings, the sound will be cleaner and without echo for all ambient sounds, engines etc.
Main Author: Darkcaptain
Thanks for FMOD Tool Guides: Robinicus, Drive Safely
Thanks for the help in old versions: Cip, Frkn64, AlexeyP
Thanks for support: Antoniopua, Stropher, silberfuchs, Shyfty221, Fox (F.L.B.)